Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Amy, Vance & Pink Cadillac


Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet Amy & Vance. This wonderful couple is from Texas and came to Las Vegas to get married by Elvis in a Pink Cadillac. It is almost like the beginning of a movie and believe me the whole night was much better than any of the movies made about Las Vegas' weddings. I was working , but I also had an incredibly good time- great company that is for sure, but just imagine: cruising through the Strip in a Pink Cadillac, Elvis behind the wheel,  wind in your hair... and love songs in the background ... The only thing you can do is- let go of all problems and really enjoy the moment... You are in Vegas and life is good... Everybody needs this feeling from time to time... and if you have a chance to do something that will help you to feel that way- just do it !!

Congratulations Amy & Vance!!!  Your wedding was full of Las Vegas magic and I was
happy to be a part of it!

 

No comments: