Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Person I love the most... My Mamusia..

Without a doubt. I love photography and everything that is involved with it. But lately I am discovering huge opportunities and additional options in video. Movement and sound - two additional dimensions added to photography- that is an amazing window to new experiences. I have decided to have a closer look in this direction. Below you see my first trial of putting something together. 
This is a short clip about the person I love the most- My Mom. Two years ago she got sick and since then I have realized that life is too crucial and too special to be wasted.
Every year when I  visit Poland, I am creating a special photo book about her, and believe me if you care about somebody it is worthwhile to preserve their look and personality for the future. People are always changing but I always want to remember the best of them. 
This video is something new for me. Maybe not the best yet.
But , it is special and close to my heart.


1 comment:

Kathleen Sauerbrei said...

Hey there, I don't understand Polish, but what a lovely video of your Mom.
You will never regret doing this!
Well done.
~~Kathleen